The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Strange Alice

My cat, Bad, is upstairs! ERRRRRRR. She's in my room. Bigger ERRRRRRRRR! She's under my bed, I'm never going to get her out!

In my important news, I'm taking Dave's death hard. Blondie & I have it figured out so we can go to the viewing together tomorrow. Yesterday, at work, I just kept hoping it was some terrible rumor, but when he wasn't online at all yesterday, I knew something was up...then the death notice was online this morning and plastered all over our building today. I just deleted Dave's SN from my buddy list, and his email from my address book. How sad. In my head, right now, I could make more sense out of it, if a 26 year old (but I SWEAR he's like 6 months younger than me, not older...but whatever) dies in a car accident, after a battle with a long illness like cancer, or ever something horrific like murder or suicide...but a 26 year old dying of a massive heart attack. That's just flat out SCARY. I'm also getting annoyed with all the whispers going around the building. I'm probably one out of 5-10 people (out of about 500) that talked to Dave out side of work. Don't assume things, don't act like you were his best bud, when he probably didn't know your name. I know we all grieve in different ways. :-(

Mom is driving my batty. She goes into U of M's hospital tomorrow for 3-5 days for some testing. She's stressed...very stressed about it. Of course, her parents want info...so they call ME, not my Dad. ME! Of course, I'm not calling them back, cause I don't need any additional stress.

I have this terrible gut feeling right now, about what, I don't know. Last time, I knew what was bugging me for the majority and I just didn't want to talk about it, this time...just BLAH! I've got to have some faith and right now...its just a challenge.

In other not important news...my hair dryer died this morning. I was drying my hair (about 5 seconds into it) and it made a funny noise and died. So, I had to go to work with sopping wet frizzy hair. Cute.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home