The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Old School

I'm alive. Life has been very interesting since Thursday night. Lots of things didn't go as planned or hoped...but some things went better than I ever could have imagined!

I did some old fashion pen & paper journally over the weekend, since I couldn't easily access a computer. I'm going to move that to here...then I'll add more. LOTS more, if time permits.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2006 7:18:00 PM, Blogger rauf said...

T,
Your blog is fragrant with sincerety. I see that you like country music, I like it too though it is not very popular in this part of the world. Apart from your favourites (I like them too) I like Sarah Evans, Jamie O'Neal
Patty Loveless Lone star. and one song in particular by Georgia Middleman

I’m at a pay phone just outside of Charlotte
I just stopped to call to let you know I’m running late
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ve got the right directions
Exit 29…just off the interstate

I had the song recorded from the radio but never knew who the singer was,or the title, All i had was the lyrics, tried the net, after some hectic search which lasted a couple of months, through a country music forum one lady directed me to a site, It was Georgia middleman, who was kind enough to write to me.

Your blog is very heart warming,
full of faith and devotion. I am smiling, My blog could hurt you so please avoid, I have no faith.
Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home