The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dizzy

So last night & this morning blogger was down...

****Written 02/07/06 at 05:20

I'm ready to jump thru this computer and punch Blogger! It was to be down from 22:00-23:00 last night...yeah, its still DOWN! So I email myself and again I'll C/P it later. ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was awake well (like an hour!) before my alarm. I'm SO aniexty ridden. I feel like shit. I've got to find my center again and QUICK! Very quick.Our schools are closed again, so I should hurry up and get on the (messy!) roads!

****Written 02/06/06 23:20

I should be going to bed, but I thought of a few more things I need to post...but WAIIIITTT. Blogger is down. So here I am, emailing myself to C/P it to blogger later.

My face is SO broke out lately, and since I've bitten my nails down to nothing, I can effectively pick at my million pimples. I know that only makes my face look worse...but yeah.

Something I forget, or didn't realize or whatever...until I talked with ST tonight. I miss him already! I enjoy his company so much, the comfort level, the fun, etc. I miss him.

The Bachelor comes on Monday nights at 22:00. Yes, I waste an hour a week on such silly TV. Well, tonight at about 21:15 I went downstairs and was just putzing around. 22:00 I put on The Bachelor. DOH!!!!! It was a 2 hour show tonight, starting at 21:00. I missed an hour! Not happy.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home