The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rock The Boat

Mom has been doing so well lately! The past 3 days in a row, she has cooked dinner with little help! I couldn't tell you the last time she did that! Probably a good year or so! Maybe the medication changes are working. I'm still in the real world that this good spell won't last forever, but I'll take it.

Good news from JJ. Tests yesterday & Ultrasound today went well, baby appears to be healthy and all that jazz. The word is that new baby will be another boy. I'd be lying to say I wasn't a little disappointed...but that doesn't change at all home much I love the baby and how much I can't wait for HIM to get here. Baby...even though I want you to get here NOW...please stay put for another couple of months! He has a name, but since I don't trust ultrasounds that much I'll leave him as Baby for now, plus knowing JJ, the name could change.

One of my radio stations is doing their radio-athon for Saint Jude's Childrens Research Hospital. The thing makes me SOB the entire time I listen to it. Then, someone called in a pledge in memory of Justin (they said his last name...so I know it was him). Talk about SOBBING!!!!!!!!!!!

Work SUCKED today. I got into slightly with Jess. Plus, there is other stuff going on that just pissed me off. I have to remember there are reasons for everything. I might not see or understand that reasons but yeah.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home