The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Rolling With My Homies

Today has just been a crappy day. I woke up in great pain. Yep, my (impacted) wisdom tooth is bugging me. I'll be at the dentist at 8:30am. Oh, happy day. I hate hate hate dentist.

My pain got put in prospective real quick.

Justin passed away this morning. He got to pass away at home, with (at least) his parents there. His Dad even carried Justin's lifeless body to the coroner's van. My heart just is broken. I know God has a plan, I just hate not understanding God's plan. No funeral arrangements have been taken care of yet. Its going to be a hard funeral. Do I pretend to act strong for JM & TOY?

RIP Justin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home