The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

No News

I hate not being able to blog from work. I have so little time at home lately, especially time to blog. I often have things where I'm like "Dude...I gotta blog about that." but when I actually get here, my thought is long gone.

Just got done decorating the Christmas tree. I'm willing to bet $5 that it will fall sometime this season. I can just TELL. Heck, I'm willing to be $2 that within the next 48 hours it falls. Jo refused to help (just call her bahhhhhh humbug!) so she had to clean our bathroom. Yes, she did a 1/2 assed job. Would I expect any less? I admit I don't clean often, but when I do...I'm so anal retentive, that its done VERY WELL.

Oh yeah, this Christmas Tree is COOL. It was cut down by yours truly! Yep, I did it all by MYSELF. Took probably double the time it would have took my Dad, but I was determined. Of course, I didn't drag it back to the car. Dad can have that job.

I ate bacon yesterday, by choice. I really don't like it...but I used to love it, so I'm trying. I don't think I'm going to try much more. See, here's the story. Back in 1998, during a (overly!) long family vacation...I ordered a sandwich without bacon, my dad created a scene saying I should order the bacon on the side. Long story short...Dad & Mom left me at the resturant. I walked along the highway back to the hotel (Mom came & got me about 1/2 way). So, bacon has been a huge TABOO subject since then. I'm always paranoid about bacon being on/with my food.

My bowling team didn't bowl today. Darn. Joe wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to drive 60 miles in shitty road conditions. We are making it up on Friday. Joy. Shell quit bowling Saturday night. She left at the end of the 2nd game. Her brother was being an ass to her. I feel bad for her. I think she feels bad for quitting because of me. We were both kind of keeping the other one there.

I wish I knew for sure, when ST was coming home. I don't know why it matters, I just want to know I guess. Some day, I know I will be able to look back at this entire situation and laugh...but right now, its eating away at me. According to a friend, 5 more months and I'll be over it. At this rate, I don't know how much of me will be left in 5 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home