The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

My Last Name

Well, I don't have that job security yet. I thought I would have it today, but now its still up in the air. Since I made it this far, I have faith...not alot, but enough. Now, ideally by 12/23 I'll know how secure my job is. Ha. Yeah right. I've worked at this place long enough to know to not hold my breathe.

I chatted with a few quick minutes with ST last night. He couldn't stay online long, that dialing in from a foreign country thing can't be cheap. I was glad to know he got there okay, and also that he understood what I was saying the 1st time about the plane crashing. He was almost tap dancing to make sure he didn't say something to upset me. Interesting. I probably won't talk to him at all (online or on the phone) until the holidays. One day at a time.

I'm SO smart! Okay, I'm so smart with a little help from SML. I figured out how to connect and scan pictures with the scanner my parents have had (and not used) for nearly 3 years now. I had to bug SML for help switching the file from .bmp to .jpg. Now, I'm good to go. Now, I can scrap all the old polaroid pictures from the 80's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home