The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

Today wasn't as bad as of a day as it started.

Work was pretty decent. I'm feeling a little more secure in my job after talking with Jess and her boss today. We started another new program today, talk about a headache and a half! Tomorrow is phone training and I won't be there. Darn.

Kaleb's skating was fun. I love spending time with that part of my family. My family with ST fever was kicking hard core. There were tons of Dad's helping their young sons learn to skate. That's suppose to be my husband and son in a couple years. Keep dreaming T.

I found the strength to go to ST's. We exchanged stuff. I hugged him 2 times, for a couple minutes, and cried. I would have stayed in his arms all night, but I could sense him sighing or something, so I left. I got to my car, prayed and cried for about a minute and was on my way. Round Trip, (including time at ST's and stopping for food) was 2 hrs and 21 mins. Not bad at all. Heck, just for drive time, its not bad. About 10 minutes after I left ST's, I realized that I left 2 glasses there. I called to let him know, and we'll worry about getting them to me after the New Year. I was quite surprised that I didn't get any type of fight over the video games. I thought about not asking for them, just to avoid a fight. Good thing I spoke up for myself. Now, where is the closure that this step was supposed to give me? Yeah riggggghhhhhttttt.

Speaking of food. I stopped to get a sub from one of my favorite places. I haven't had anything from this place in a good month or 2. It wasn't as good as I remember and I couldn't even eat all of it! I'm proud of me. Today, I ate the best I've ever ate. I got 3 meals in plus 1 snack. That's right. I kept it all balanced out, didn't let my sugar drop at all. Hey, I didn't have a headache at all today, even with all the tears I shed. Maybe that doctor of mine, does know what he's talking about.

Tomorrow is Theatre Day! I have 4 tickets and to my knowledge just 3 of us are going. Oh well. I just hope Mom's health stays good and her attitude problem goes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home