The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Rope The Moon

Praise the Lord! At the age of 18 years and nearly 11 months, Jo has learned how to use plastic (saran) wrap!!!!!!!!! Miracles do happen!

I had to fight with myself to go to Church today. Took a nudging from Dad too. Then, of course, I nudged Jo pretty hard into going. There was some guest pastor there. It was BY FAR the most boring service I have been to at this church, probably in the top 10 of most boring services ever! I don't think nothing could beat the one time I went to Midnight Mass Christmas Eve! Midnight Mass so long, crowded, and in latin. I think it was latin anyways.

Last night after bowling Jo & I went out to eat with Shell, J, and some more of our friends. On the way there I said to Jo that we should call SML because the other friends that were going really have issues with SML & I being friends. I decide that was mean, so I didn't do it. Well, 1/2 way thru dinner, 2 tables over is SML & his buddy. His buddy and I have an outward known HATE for each other. So, low & behold, I got the smile & nod from SML and that was it. Whatever dude.

I decide that if everyone could take the whatever dude attitude the world would be so much better off. If everyone would just do what is best for them and others just deal with it, peace would happen. Of course, this involves people having values & morals and sadly in our society those are slipping away. I do what works for me, and I understand that might not work for you but it doesn't mean my way is WRONG!

There is some type of social event at church tonight. I might go (with Jo in toe, of course). Play it by ear, I guess. Depends on 1) my nap and 2) my Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home