The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 22, 2004

I'm a Peach!

Shell has been telling me for a long time now that Taco Bell isn't really food. I think I might have to slowly start agreeing with her. Last night at 11pm Jo & I saw the need for Taco Bell. Then within 3 hours I was violently ill. Jo & I didn't eat the same thing, so I don't know for sure it was Taco Bell...and I don't want to think it was. So, maybe it was stress or a slight flu or something. By 5pm this evening I was fine. I even ate dinner which proves I'm fine. Sick T doesn't eat.

I just updated my profile on here, to take out the part about my great boyfriend. I didn't want to take it out right away because I thought maybe this would blow over. Its not looking that way. The badass in me wants to say "His loss" the sad part of me just wants to curl up in a ball and cry. So, I'll meet in the middle and blog. I think tomorrow, I'm going to take his picture off my desk & wall at work. Actually, I think I'm going to take all my pictures down soon and put new ones up. They are all so outdated. Heck, JM & TOY are 6 & 3 in the pictures I have up. The one of my friends is from the Red Wings Parade in June of 2001.

I was whining to Shell today about ST and I had to shut myself up. I'm annoying. She's a great friend and will listen to me whine for hours, but seriously...shut up T. I've got to learn to be social again, with strangers. I'm NOT a social (with strangers!) person. I'm actually pretty darn social-phobic. Gotta love Shell. She'll hold my hand every step of the way and help me become more social.

Found out that Christmas might be going on as normal with Dad's family on Christmas Day at my Aunt & Uncle's. Apparently Gma wanted everyone to come to HER house 2 weeks before Christmas but some people didn't want to travel 3+ hours with an infant. Yippee! I'm happy. Jo's happy. Actually, I think everyone is happier about it being at Aunt & Uncle's except my Gma. She isn't used to not getting her way. Now to figure out when around the holidays I'll see my nephews and spend TIME with them.

Time with the 'phews will start pouring in actually. Winter starts wrestling season and I'm their #2 fan. (Their Dad wins #1)

Off to work on my 101 list. Peace dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home