The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Some Beach

Yesterday was a day to remind me why I must hit the lottery TONIGHT.

If I didn't have to work yesterday, I wouldn't have been driving home from work in order to hit God only knows what in the middle of the road. Yes, that's right. I hit something...not a little plastic bag or something...I hit something solid as hell. Flat tire, bent & cracked rim and all. GREAAAAAAAAAAT. So much for any birthday money I had left to spend on fun and exciting stuff. I'm not a happy camper. I was 100% determined to lay in the damn parking lot until midnight if I had to, I was changing my tire myself. Come hell or high water, I was NOT paying anyone $60 to change my tire. Then, the jack wouldn't work. I've changed my tire with that jack recently (thanks ST), I know that jack works. So, then I start panicking. I call my good ole' Daddy. He's actually nice and calm. Telling me to take my time, I know what I'm doing, etc. Okay, so I get off the phone. I can DO THIS! Another 10 minutes passes & the jack still won't budge! Then, some awesome old man stops and helps me! Ha! He can't get the jack to work either!!!!!! You have NO idea how much better that makes me feel. So, low & behold the man ended up using the jack from his car. So, about 2.5 hours after I left from work, I made it home!

I get home to be told we are going out to dinner for my mom's birthday after all...so I have to spend another 1.5 hours on the road. Just what I want to do...oh yeah, and Uncle BP is going too. Not his funny boys and nice wife, just him. He was actually pleasant and paid me a complement of sorts. Its a complement coming from him. "T, boy#2 reminds me so much of you. He just tells it like it is, and cracks me up in the process."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home