The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, November 12, 2004

Getting Jiggy With It

I shouldn't blog in the middle of the night! My last post sounds so negative. Yuck.

I'm having a good birthday so far. Mom remembered my birthday!! Yipeeeee! That sounds so trival, but it was really important to both of us.

My co-workers rock! My cube is all decorated. Balloons, signs, banners, streamers. I got 3 cards! One from my department, one from someone in my old department, and someone in another department (that used to be in my old department). Plus my department all brought in junk food. I've got cookies and cakes coming out my ears!!!!! Just what I need!

Off to eat more junk! Good thing i have on my major fat person jeans today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home