The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Under the Sea

I'm getting annoyed. Yes, tomorrow is my birthday. Yes, I want a big ole' fancy party if anyone wants to give me one...but I'll live without one. Don't have one for me and then complain to me about it, before it even happens. Apparently my office is having a BIG ole' party for me tomorrow. I took lunch with one of the girls today. She spent the entire time complaining about how people are complaining about having a party for me and not for some others. Really, if its a headache, or someone is getting hurt feelings, don't do it. I'm feeling bad now.

I'm also aggravated. I just picked up my paycheck and there was a discipline letter attached. Tisk tisk. My attendance isn't the best. I haven't gotten a letter about my attendance in a LONG time (over 2 years) and my attendance is so much better then it was. Normally I would blow it off, but I'm a little stressed lately.

Less than 9 hours until my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home