The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Monkey in the Middle

I'm trying to make lemonade out of the lemons that life is giving me lately, but I don't like lemonade all that much.

My XBox loving friends are in heaven today. Halo 2 was released today. Yes, some of my strange friends were at stores last night at midnight. How silly. I would never do such a thing for a video game. Of course, if it was a CD, that would be totally different.

The CMA's are on tonight. I have SO much to do, plus the headache that I call Mom, I don't know how much watching of them that I'll get to do.

Yes, Mom is still doing bad. Jo & I were trying to let Dad sleep last night, it was about 9pm. Mom was in the kitchen saying she was hungry. She is going thru the cupboards, she wants corn. Okay, so we are going to open up a can of corn. Then she sees oranges and cherries. She starts getting SUPER loud and excited about oranges & cherries. So, Dad wakes up. Mom ends up eating sunflower seeds, pears, pineapple, oranges, cherries, bananas and marshmallows all mixed together. Proves once again, I'm mean. I wouldn't have let her eat that.

Trying to find the good in everything. I guess, its good I don't have anyone to be kissing right now. I have one of those yucky painful kanker sores. Owwwwweeee!

One day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home