The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Amazing Grace

Poor Jo! She made the mistake of answering the phone knowing that JJ was on the other end. 20 minutes later she is still being talked to. I had to come upstairs cause I was dancing around the kitchen saying not nice stuff. For example:

Jo: So, JJ when are we going to see you? We haven't seen you in a long time.

T: Really JJ, we aren't interested in you, just your boys.

Its mean, I know. Its truthful. I wish I could learn to like JJ. Maybe if she quits smoking, doing drugs, got a decent job (and kept it for awhile) and put her kids first I would.

Did anyone know that snails have live births? I didn't. I do now! Stan the Snail gave birth today. No wonder Stan had tripled in size since we got him (her!). I wish I had visitation rights. I do apperciate that ST called to tell me!

I miss him, I love him, I want him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home