The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Brokenheartsville

At the moment I'm doing okay. Not good by any means, but okay. As heart broken as I am, I can NOT let it consume my entire life. Life without ST is going to give me much more free time. I've decided that I'm going to work on finding a new job. Not that I'm unhappy with my job, I just want to use that piece of paper some. I'm also thinking about joining the fitness center as soon as I get my bonus next month. I've got to break out of all my current comfort levels and spread my wings...not by choice, but out of necessity.

I got a text message earlier today from SML that my favorite hockey player (2nd favorite celeb in the world) will at a store about an hour away from my house this weekend, signing autographs and stuff. I'm SO existed. I'm THERE! I'm going to be there bright and early! I'm SOOOOOOO excited. It starts at noon, takes an hour to get there, wonder what time I should leave? I'll do my best to contain myself. He's SO cute. He's buff. He's married. Anyone want to come with? Jo, you aren't invited. You will bring the bad luck of waiting in line for nothing.

I've decided I HATE my height. I'm 5'8". Sounds like a nice height, a little above average...but really its a SUCKY height. I'm to tall for regular length pants, I'm to short for long length pants. Today, I realized the pants I have on look like I'm waiting for a small flood. I have them as low as I can put them and they look silly kinda, and yep...I'm waiting for a flood.

I'm going to do my best to NOT call ST today. I've got to find strength that I don't know I have. I miss him, I love him, I want him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home