The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 23, 2004

If you have it, Sunbath it.

My titles will now also contain TV quote too.

I wasn't going to blog today but since Jo commented that I was slacking...I'll do my part.

I love October. Autumn is my favorite season. I love the weather, the leaves, the smell of the air and play-off baseball. I think this is going to be the best World Series I've seen since 1984, when the terrific Tigers won. I'm not rooting for one team or another. I want them both to win. Hey, NCAA Football can have Co-National Champions so how about Co-World Series Champions? Both the Cards and the Sox are so deserving. I'm glad I'm really enjoying baseball play-offs this year. With the playoffs being so great, I'm not missing my beloved Red Wings and the NHL a ton yet. I know once the WS is over, I'm going to be in major hockey withdrawl. Sorry J, but the Motor City Mechanics just aren't the same.

Yesterday P, myself, and another buddy made tie-died shirts for our bowling team. They turned out GREAT. I was really doubting the entire process but they look so cool. My Mom wants us to make them for JM and TOY for Christmas now. It was a lot easier and cleaner then I tought it would be.

I finally saw American Wedding last night. I didn't enjoy it as much as American Pie & American Pie II. I was disappointed that Chris Kline wasn't in it. I think I might have outgrown some of the humor. I also saw Mean Girls. Funny, very funny. I started watching Butterfly Effect, but I kept falling asleep, it was after 2am at that point. Plus, it seemed like a movie that I would have to pay good attention to. I don't do those kind of movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home