The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I'm hungry Mama, I'm hungry.

I don't really have a lot to say.

I forgot the html book at ST's. Its out of my way to stop and get it. Darn it. I'm bored, have time to play and no book.

Work has been busy lately. I wish it would get to a steady busy, not BUSY. No time to read blogs during the day, let alone type anything into my blog.

I can tell my skin is getting REAL thin with JV. She kept me awake until after 3am Sunday night/Monday morning. Then, of course, I couldn't fall asleep. I really don't want to approach her about things, but I might have to soon. Lots of little things building up.

Life is so strange, in a good way. Let's talk about my friend, Shell. She's one that I actually see and talk to pretty often. She was always the kind of friend that I knew would be there for me in a heartbeat, if I needed ANYTHING, but basically she was more of the "social" friend type. Within the past 2 months, I feel like we have gotten so much closer. Closer on a deeper level. I'm trusting her with things I would have kept to myself or just told ST. In the past couple years I've been out growing my childhood friends and its so nice to get closer to someone that's been around for a long while. Heck, her dad even knows my name now.

Speaking of my friends. I haven't talked to P hardly at all lately. Wonder how the outdoor wedding she had this past weekend went. 50 degrees and raining. Great weather. Haven't talked to SML lately either. He's working so many hours right now, its just impossible. I called KC on Friday to wish her a happy birthday. I got her voicemail. Haven't heard from her since. We were supposed to get together about 3 weeks ago now to exchange picutres from Army Boy's party. Geez. I haven't gotten an IM's or emails for Army Boy since he went back to the Sandbox. I hope he's doing well and not telling people to go fuck themselves. That's my favorite line ever. "With all do respect Ma'am. Go fuck yourself." That's a classic.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home