The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I hate titles

Why does everything have to have a title? I don't like titles. My posts are totally random and jump from one thing to another, why create a title? I think I might start making my titles song and movie lines/titles just to have a title. They will be random. Whatever pops into my brain at the moment. Yep, that's it. No more regular titles.

So, Friday after work I was going shopping and dining with Shell. I got to Shell's house before her. Visited with her Dad (Marv Rocks!) for awhile. Shell and I have been friends for geezzzz about 10 years now and it was the FIRST time that Marv knew my name without help from someone else. Marv wanted to discuss politics. Thankfully I managed to make that discussion last less then 2 minutes. Sports were a much better topic. I hate discussing politics. I hate discussing politics and religion with anyone. I have my views, they are different from the majority. If people want to listen to my views that's fine and I will respectfully listen to theirs. I don't want to debate them, hear why I'm wrong, etc. To each their own.

Shell & I went to Hallmark. I did my part to keep Hallmark (& their silly Hallmark holiday) in business. I spent over $3 on a Sweetest Day card for ST. It was very fitting. It said something along the lines of "Thinking of you, thinking of you & me, then I got confused and just thought about me." Shell got J a really cute (new relationship) card. It said something about their relationship being giggly. After shopping we went to dinner where A joined just. He was almost nice to me. I'm learning how to deal with him and not let him get under my skin. He's really a great person, I just get annoyed that he can NEVER be serious.

Saturday was interesting. ST and I were on the way to the store when my phone rang. It was Shell. What does she want at like noon?

Me: "Hey Shell."

Shell: "Have you talked to Roe today?"

Me: "No, why? What's wrong?"

Shell: "Oh, no. Nothing is wrong. Just call her as soon as you can."

Me: "I'm confused but okay. Will do."

So, I hang up and call Roe right away. Turns out Roe just got engaged! Wow. Shocked. Would. Be. An. Understatement. I don't even know this boys name. Last I saw Roe was back in April and I know she wasn't dating him then. This one is the ONE. Wait, wasn't Brian, Brad, and Phil (all within the past 2 years) the "one." I'm sure I'm missing a few too. I'm truly happy for her!! Shock, but happy. Hopefully this really is the ONE and works out. I'm not shocked over the time they have been together (cause I know someone else that this WILL be happening to) just shocked cause everyone is the ONE. So, anyways. Congrats Roe! I'm happy for you seriously.

ST finally listened for once and didn't give into Hallmark and the silly holiday. He did make me dinner yesterday, which is something I would like more then some overpriced (cause its a silly holiday) flowers.

Spent last night at our little new hangout bar/resturant with ST, Shell & J. It was fun. I always have fun with the 3 of them. Shell got a cute fancy watch for Sweetest Day (& for congrats on her new job!). Now in a couple of months, J take the watch back cause he sold it. Its a pretty watch. Something like I would actually wear. Then again, it wasn't digital.

M got JV a Wedding Scrapbook for Sweetest Day. Gag! Gag me PLEASE. Seriously. Please, someone do something, quick. ST voiced his opinion much more openly last night about his feelings for JV, his dislike for her. I know love is blind, but why is love stupid sometimes?

Today I get to be a bump on a log. Watch football, play online and eat. Sounds like a great day to me.

I was going to add links and stuff this weekend, well yeah. Maybe this week. ST is loaning me HTML for Dummies. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home