The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, October 15, 2004

Ramblings of a WINNER!

For about a month now, my Mom has been asking to go to the theatre. Odd for her. She's more into sports and busy stuff. She mentioned just last night that I should get her theatre tickets for her birthday. She doesn't care what she sees or what theatre its at. She just wants to get dressed up a little bit, go downtown and go to the theatre. I really wish that I could get her tickets, but I just can't...plus chances are, if we were to take her she wouldn't be able to stay awake for the entire thing and/or won't remember it the next day. Well...

Guess what!! Mom's going to the theatre! I'm so happy because she's so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I know these days are numbered so I cherish them so much. I won 4 tickets to see Evita. Its not until the end of November. Hopefully she'll still want to go then. ST has already expressed his desire to not go. So, I have know idea who else I'll take. Anyone want to go? (remember you have to have be able to deal with my mom)

~~~~~~

Signs of New Relationship Syndrome:
  • Boy still opens car door for girl.
  • They bicker about who says "I love you" first.
  • Girl wants to go shopping for a Sweetest Day gift.

So, my plans for today include going to dinner & shopping with Shell. They're so cute. She's gonna marry that boy, someday. They haven't been dating that long, but its just so obvious that they are perfect for each other. People get on my nerves lately when they say negative things about Shell and J. Grow some balls and say it to their faces. They can handle it. I knew within a week that I was in love with ST. I knew for sure, within 2 months that I'm going to marry him. Of course, life happens and things change, but my heart has brought me back with him, where I belong. Why is falling in love quickly such an odd concept for some? Why must others judge especially when it has nothing to do with them?

~~~~~~

As I started to type about yesterday. I know I'm distancing myself from some people. Really, its one person. Our interests, goals, family, and friends are changing. We don't have much in common anymore and most importantly, the straw that is breaking my back. I don't trust this person anymore. Once trust is broken with me, its a bitch to get back. This person will continue to be in my life, I know that. I just want my space, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home