The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Rambler

I saw my social worker for the 1st time in 2 months today. She's back from maternity leave. It was nice to see her, because I like her...but I just don't feel like I need her any more. I have dealt with all the cards that life has thrown at me really well lately. I don't know how to tell her, I want to be done. Silly, I know.

Why does everyone look at me like I have 5 heads every time I say I want to join a nudist colony? I'm NOT joking. I think it would be so cool. I drive pass one daily. Can't see anything, but I've read their website and it sounds fun. Some day! Anyone want to join with me?

If I stay home this weekend, I'm going to figure out how to make my blog cool. I want to be able to add links within the posts and also links on the side and stuff. I'd rather do something fun & exciting, but nothing is knocking at my door. I might go up to the bowling alley on Saturday night to keep Shell company.

ST just drunk dialed me. I'm just not in the mood for that. He's out of town and I miss him. I hate that I barely get to talk to him when he's away. He's playing pool with his buddy. I don't need a play by play, thanks!

I'm chatting with SML right now. He entertains me. Seems like every online converstation I have with him, includes me saying "sure, just color me confused!" I don't know why, but IMing with him annoys me really quick. Fun, interesting, and annoying all at once. I can send him 100 emails and talk to him 100 minutes a day and be fine...yet IM's just...yeah. Its all good. Jerkball! He just told me I'm never sweet! Okay, he's probably right.

In case ya'll missed the memo. I'm a bitch. I speak my mind, so in this day and age, it makes me a bitch. I'm okay with that. Of course, I think there are some people that I don't speak my mind to enough!!!!!

Anyone heard the song "Save a Horse" by Big & Rich? If you haven't, its worth your time. I have had it stuck in my head all day. To bad my cowboy is 4 states away. LMAO.
I'll just end this post now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home