The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Answers

For starters, I'm in a better mood then I was at 9:15 this morning. Tired but not as crabby.

I have some good news! We have answers!!!!!!!! Finally 360 days after things got BAD with Mom, we have answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The answers aren't good, but you have no idea what a relief it is to have answers. I'm sitting at my desk, just zoning out. I'm glad we have answers, now to just really deal with the answers. Until we had final answers, I guess I just hoped and prayed that what we thought was going on wasn't true.

The verdict is...
  • She does NOT have MS.
  • She does have very severe epilepsy.
  • She does have alzheimer's.

Of course there are her other severe health issues that have been there (and getting worse) my entire life. Currently she has kidney stones, which is what has caused the terrible vomiting as of late.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home