The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 18, 2004

Friends in Low Places

OMG! I'm going to scream! Now! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Okay, that didn't work. I still want to throw her thru a wall. JV has been getting on my nerves more and more lately. I have no problem with her having people over, whenever. Tonight at 11pm ST & I went to bed. About 2 hours into my sleep JV & her friend were talking so loud AND had the television so loud that I could make out everything they were saying. I know I'm a light sleeper, but seriously. ST wasn't so happy when I got out of the bed. I think he's feeling like if it was him or M making the noise, I wouldn't have been so snotty about it. Not true. Yesterday when ST & M were making noise and it woke me up, I went around slamming doors for 20 minutes. My sleep is precious. I need my sleep. I have to work hard to get sleep (especially night time, real sleep). People who can sleep anytime, anywhere just can't understand how difficult sleeping can be. M is out of town until Wednesday. Wonder how JV is going to survive?! She mentioned going up north (where M is at) tomorrow night after class. Give me a break! Let the boy go up north with his brother for a couple days without you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home