The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Puking Rally! Someone get me a beer!

I took new pictures into work today. They were taken back in May but we just got them developed. Most of the pictures were of my awesome nephews' first baseball & t-ball games.

I love both of my nephews to death, I'd take a bullet for them, I'd give them my heart if they needed it. Anything they need that I could find a way to give to them, I would. I'd sell my soul for them. They are the cutest, sweetest, smartest, most fun, adorable, trouble making (in a good Aunt T kinda way) boys in the universe. I know I'm partial as they are my 'phews. I've loved them both unconditionally since the day I knew JJ was expecting. I see JM & TOY growing (quickly!) into great young men. Props to their Dad. He has his hands full and does a terrific job with them. They are their own persons now. Typically JM is the sneaky sweetheart and TOY is the funny troublemaker.

As my co-workers were looking at the pictures, they all commented that they were so cute. (Thanks, they take after Aunt T) One of them got tons of great raves of being gorgeous, handsome, etc. It hurt my feelings. They are BOTH perfect! True, they don't look anything alike. They are both just beautiful inside and out, top to bottom. One is not better then the other. Forever, I love you JM & TOY.

~~~~

Cute Story: TOY was getting picked on at school for being dumb. (TOY is 6 years old and in 1st grade. JM is 9 years old and in 4th grade) JM is trying to get TOY to realize that the other children are just being mean.

JM: TOY, don't let those kids make you mad. Daddy & I know you are smart.

TOY: How do you guys know that I'm smart?

JM: Cause I taught you everything I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home