The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Love Shack

I'm sick of talking about lovely dovey stuff tonight. I was chatting with Roe tonight about her wedding plans. Then talking with Shell about Roe's plans, Cris' wedding, and Shell's future wedding plans. (That Cris is going to plan for Shell) I know that at the time, I did the best thing by breaking off my engagement. ST & I have grown so much as indivduals and as a couple in the 1.5 years we have been back together now. I have no idea where we would be if we would have actually gotten married back then. I'm happy with my relationship and madly in love with ST. Sometimes, I just feel like we'll never get married now, since I messed things up once. Only time will tell.

I need dinner now! I guess its Taco Bell time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home