The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 25, 2004

Busy Man

My previous post took me about 100 times to get posted. I'm just glad it finally showed up. Maybe Blogger & or my computer don't totally hate me.

I did a lot of scrapbooking today. Yay! I think I did about 8 pages. I'm feeling so overwhelmed with all the pictures. I started sorting them somewhat. A little at a time I guess. I went to bed at about 1am, but was awake by 3am since I was having strange dreams and couldn't breathe thru my nose. I'm gonna kill that 7am alarm. I can already see the alarm going thru the window. Oh, what a happy Monday it will be.

I did spend Sunday morning in Church like I promised myself. I went to my parent's church. It wasn't terrible but its just missing that comfort level. I made it until the last 5-10 minutes that I got bored and started doodling. That's GREEEAAAAAAAAAAT for me.

While I was scrapbooking earlier Jo was playing on the computer. We were talking about Mom's health. She's had about 10 good days in a row now. I'm totally starting to fear a bad spell. I should try to just enjoy the good days, but NO, I can't do that. I hate it. The dream that woke me up had something to do with mom's health and Jo being on the phone. LOL. Like I said, it was out there.

I've always billed myself as a pretty open person. I was talking with Roe after church and then it hit me, I'm not that open. I try to hide things, keep things to myself, etc. Especially if they aren't happy type things. The current events going on, I know I'm keeping to myself to the best of my ability because I don't want anyone to think less of the person making me not happy. The love and friendship I give out is unconditional.

I'm trying this sleeping gig again. Wish me luck. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home