The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 25, 2004

She don't know she's beautiful

Things that annoy me:

  • Door bells that don't work.
  • People driving the same speed in every lane, so I can't pass them.
  • Others using the dump to voicemail feature. (Duh! that was made for my use only!)
  • Skinny people that think they are fat.
  • Not having something at home when I need it.
  • Others that think they know what is best for me.
  • Cars that see a need to STOP because there is a car on the other side of the road with a flat tire.
  • My inability to sleep normally.
  • My Dad trying to be so helpful all the time.
  • Not being in control.

Well, I guess I should go to Wal-Mart now so I can watch Real World/Road Rules tonight. Yep, I'm still a MTV reality TV junkie. Gatorade, sinus pills, and kleenex. Sounds like a fun shopping trip to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home