The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I Swear

Its ZERO! Dammit...its ZERO! Not O. When I ask for your phone number, zip code, etc...there is no O in it.

Also, I don't care if zip codes are "just for the post office", I asked for it so just give it to me. Its not like I asked for your credit card number and social security number.

One last thing. If I ask you a question, giving you 2 choices, you answer can NOT be yes!

Have a great day.

Haappppppy Dance!!!!!!!!!! I meanest person in my company is leaving!!!! I just got word her last day is 11/5. She doesn't even work in my building but I deal with her daily and I'm SO glad to have her leaving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home