The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Watermelon Crawl

If I could use 2 titles, the 2nd title would be "Spear 'em in the cup" curtosy of J. I need to learn to not let people get under my skin so easily and when they do, screw them...or heck, spear 'em in the cup.

I'm at such a crossroads in my life. My family is changing due to my mom's health and the way her family is just a bunch of pains! My friends are changing because I'm learning what true friends are and how to have FUN with my true friends. My relationship is nonexistant. I have to learn how to be single. (Not that my mind thinks its single, but technically it is) I'm recreating a church relationship or at least, trying.

Today, I went to church again. Slowly I'll learn to get comfortable there. Tonight I helped out with a halloween thing they had going on. I got a reminder why I rebel against my parents choices. My Dad and Mr. S weren't being nice about another group of Christians. Its a group that lots of my friends and some family belong to. I was offended. What makes our denomination so great and theirs so wrong? We are Christians, we are in this together! I spoke my peace and walked away from them.

Bowling yesterday sucked. For starters neither of the boys were there so we totally lost the tie-die team effect when there are only 2 out of 4 people there. I bowled terrible. P seemed to have an attitude with me 2 hours before bowling started. The tention was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Shell's team was like 4 sets of lanes away. I was excited about next time we bowled cause Shell's team is bowling a cool team and they are next to us...but NO. None of them will be there. Greaaaaaat.

I'm missing K lately. I haven't talked to her in forever. We are never online at the same time anymore and with the multi hour time difference I never know when is a good time to call. I miss the days and nights of us chatting literally until the sun came up. She understands me so well. She isn't afraid to tell me that I'm wrong.

The weekend is drawing near a close and I have to say it was one of the most boring weekends I've had in a while. It was a little relaxing but boring overall. I know that they will be like that for the next little while. I'm doing my best to not let myself slip into a full depression. Wish me luck.

Its been nearly 72 hours since I called ST last. I miss him, I love him, I want him.

Tuesday is Election Day! Everyone get out and VOTE!

Spell check won't work...deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home