The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Monster Mash

My company is *oh so nice* today! They bought us donuts and apple cider. Another reason that days is better, I actually get to have the goodies. Before when I worked nights, we saw an empty box. I'm tempted to hide a gallon of cider (or is it cidar?) and a dozen donuts for my midnight crew.

Last night was a rough night. I was really missing ST, called him 3 times. 3 times within 72 minutes! I had myself so worked up over the situation that I was phyiscally sick. That's just not cool. I didn't eat dinner, couldn't sleep. It was just bad all around.

Just don't feel like typing. I'll type more later, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home