The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Jack & Diane

I'm in a mood like no other! That translates to...stay away! I know when I get in my moods and I do my best to let others know in advance and to avoid people in general.

For starters, I slept for crap! I've been doing so well at not taking my sleeping pills but not sleeping thru the night is starting to be a problem. I was wide awake at 3:35am for a good hour, then again at 6:18am. HELLO! My alarm goes off at 6:51am. Sleep dammit!

I don't feel well. Not sick, just not well. My throat is sore. Great for a job that involves lots of talking.

As much as I hate my drives to & from work, its a time to myself. I do as I please, play the radio as loud as I please, stop for soda when I please, stop to pee where I please, etc. Today, I had to drop my mom off at Grandma's house on the way to work. Mom didn't say a lot on the way in, but I just didn't get my drive time to wake up and just chill.

Then, as I was leaving Grandma's another car and I backed into each other. I'll take 80% of the blame. Both cars were fine, I wasn't panicking outwardly until my mom (who wasn't in Grandma's house yet) and the lady of the other car started yelling at each other. After the lady realized her car was okay, we were going our separate ways, I got in my car and cried. Mom wanted to talk to me or something, I just screamed "Leave me alone". After about 5 minutes I left.

I'm missing ST more then I thought humanly possible. I miss him, I love him, I'm in love with him, I want him.

I know this mood will pass, just not soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home