The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 08, 2004

Let It Be

I actually have a post related to the title. Well, part of it maybe.

It was a rough and long weekend at my house. Mom was just in Kaleb mode, majorly. Thankfully, I wasn't home continously. Mom has some major tests today unrelated to any of her current health issues. Its not good, not good at all. Mom has always said she wants Let It Be played at her funeral. Yes, my family openly and fairly often discusses our wishes regarding our deaths. We've discussed such things for as long as I can remember. All hell will break loose, I'm sure, if someones wishes (within reason) aren't met! I mentioned to Shell on Saturday night that 5 more years with Mom will be a blessing. I have no idea where I got that number but really, I know our time is limited. Its so scary. That's why I spent 1/2 the night awake literally chasing her around and laughing at her. I could get angry but there is no point in that.

Jo has to go with Mom to the doctor today, but my Grandparents are taking them. All I have to say is, Good Luck Jo.

I have so much on my mind, I couldn't sleep last night. I didn't realize how worried I was about these new tests. One would think another illness of Mom's wouldn't be a big deal...but just the whole process of her being ill SUCKS!

***Updated. I called to check on Mom. She didn't go to the doctor, so we will play this waiting game some more. Great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home