The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, November 05, 2004

Wind Beneath My Wings

Finally! Blogger is going to let me create a post! Its really annoying when I have a lot to type and Blog won't work!

Today is one of those work days that remind me that I don't want to work here forever. On a silly good note, I rate around here! I got an optical mouse today. On my 3 year anniversary with this company, I got an optical mouse. Really the 2 events don't go hand in hand but hey, let me feel special.

It was brought to my attention that it wasn't nice of me to laugh at my coworker that was crying over the election. I am a crier. I cry often and easy. I often cry over NOTHING. She was crying over something that was important to her. It might seem silly to me, but it was important to her. When I cry over nothing, I don't want people laughing at me. Sorry coworker.

I was reading my recent issue of People Weekly. There was an article about young entrepreneurs.

This one boy was 15, I think. I had to do a triple take at him. The boy looked like an old friend of mine. The fact that my friend is 23 and the boy is 15 and they look a lot alike is entertaining. Wonder how that friend is now...1/2 way around the world with the Marines.

I did so much realizing last night. I'm a bad friend. Right now, I'm going through a rough time, very similar to what a friend was going through mid-Summer. She's such a rock for me. I feel like crap cause I wasn't there for her as much as she's being there for me.

If there is something on your computer screen, rubbing it with your finger only will make it worse. Get off your butt, walk about 10 feet get the cleaner & paper towel.

I had a bunch of crazy dreams last night.

One was a nightmare. It invovled my lovely Aunt that I share a birthday with. To make a long terrible story short she was literally in everyone face about the situation with my mom. Moral of this dream: I'm dreading Thanksgiving with Mom's family.

Another dream I remember my Dad decided he didn't have any bills to pay for the month of November so he was going to give me a chunk of money to put down on a new car. Moral of this dream: It was a dream!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home