The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Sweet Home Alabama

If my beloved MSU Spartans manage to lose to the crudy OSU Buckeyes today. I'm going to cry. Last weekends lost to U of M was hard enough, I can't handle 2 big losses in a row.

I slept 6.5 hours last night without any medication and without getting up at all! Not even to pee! God is good! After I went to the bathroom at 7:30am, I managed to fall back asleep for 2 more hours.

Its now 11:30am or so and within the past 2 hours Mom has had 2 seizures. Obvious to anyone type seizures. GREAT! Dad, Jo, and I were going bowling and now Mom wants to bowl to. Okay, Kaleb you can bowl. Sometimes I feel bad when we call mom Kaleb (my 4 year old cousin) but seriously that is what she's like. Jo doesn't want Mom to go bowling but its all about quality not quantity.

I went out with Shell last night. We did a whole lot of nothing really and I enjoyed myself so much. We dined at the resturant where JV works. I was trying to avoid her but then I started to feel bad, so one time when she walked by I stopped her. I was as cordial as could be. She was just really pushy into what the issues were between ST and I. Then of course, it was all about her.

Shell & I tried to make plans for next weekend. Nothing set in stone, but it involves lots of food, drinks, bowling, and more drinks. Possibly Hard Rock Cafe, possibly the piano bar, lots of possiblities. For sure...lots of fun! Happy Birthday to me!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 06, 2004 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home