The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, November 07, 2004

10,000 Angels

I'm in need of lovin' so badly. I really just want to be hugged and cuddled. Yes, the one that doesn't like cuddling is crying for some now. Of course, more then hugging and cuddling would be okay too. Sad, pathetic me called ST last night after bar hopping with Shell. I can talk a decent talk that I'm doing okay with this ST situation to everyone but ST. We talked for about 10 minutes (he was on his way home from the bar too). I mentioned coming over there, but he thru in that it had to be a no strings attached event and I just can't do that. Not with him, not right now.

My friendship with KC is struggling so badly. It frusterates, annoys, and aggrovates me so badly. I know the air between us isn't clear. I know I'm not perfect. I've tried a couple of times now to talk with her and I feel like I'm getting no where. Friendships take work sometimes. Its getting to the point where I'm ready to give up on the friendship, but the friendship means to much to me. I just wish I could get her to put an effort forward.

Hour 22 with no food for T. Not good.

On a happy note. Dad got the skin of last deer! He actually remember that I wanted it! He thought of me. Did something nice for me. Now, he's got to like clean it with salt or something. Then my talented Grandma is going to make me a deer skin rug! I want a bear skin rug, but I'll take a deer for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home