The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Pour Me

I didn't want to type a bunch of fluff in the Veterans day post, so I'll fluff here.

So, tomorrow is my birthday. I'm trying my best to do my normal, obnoxious routine regarding my birthday and the world revolving around me tomorrow. Like I said, I'm trying. We practiced all last night with my Mom that 2 days is my birthday. She's got it down pat, 2 days until my birthday. But since she has no concept of days & nights and time, she won't know when 2 days is. She's so scared she'll miss my birthday.

My birthday plans are still up in the air. I really don't feel like doing a lot, but I know I need to. Sitting home and being depressed about my lack of relationship and my mom's health isn't going to solve the problems. I did talk to a few of my friends last night, so maybe it won't just be Shell & I hanging out. Everyone at my work keeps reminding me that my birthday is tomorrow. They are up to something. Its kinda cool being everyone's favorite person in the office.

Got a card (with $$) from my Grandparents. I refuse to pay bills with my birthday money. Wahoooo! Shopping here I come. Clothes or Scrapbooking stuff. I don't know yet. Decisions, decisions!

Less than 12 hours to my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home