The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hey Good Lookin'

Well, the CMA awards are just wrapping up. I actually got to see some of the show. I don't understand why the people try to be *so* funny all the time. The harder they try, the less fun it is.

I find the new fighting in Iraq interesting. The area we are currently going after has been a bad area for awhile now. We haven't actually attacked anywhere in over a year and now we are attacking again. Now, I 100% support our Country, our Troops, and our President. I just find the timing (a week AFTER the election!) interesting. I'm sure the draft rumors are going to start flying again!

I've avoided blogging in depth about ST lately. I shouldn't hold back my life from my blog. My blog is my opinions and thoughts. I called him tonight, got this VM. I think he's in FL for work. I'm sure I'll hear from him in a couple days. No one, as much as they try, knows how our relationship was. ST is the most patient, kind, caring, funny, understanding person I have ever met. For someone to have the ability to deal with me like he did for so long is a blessing. He knows how to calm me down, how to make me smile and laugh, he knows when to just hold me and he knows when to leave me alone. I'd be out of debt right now, if I had a dollar for every time someone has said lately "There is someone else better out there." Screw that, I don't want better, what I had was PERFECT in my eyes (and that's 1/2 of what matters). Now, I know there are other fish in the sea, I know life goes on and by no means am I sitting home crying all the time...but I just miss ST. I miss my friend that I had in him the most, by far. The thought that my friend, my best friend for the past 6 years is out of my life basically sucks ass.

I got a bunch of new scrapbooking stuff today. Stuff I ordered back in September. I'm a tad annoyed because $14 of it wasn't there! Hopefully that issue can be resolved ASAP. My new stuff is so cool. I am having such fun with it. Cutting circles and wiggly lines is good therapy. Off to find some more stuff to make pretty.

Less than 49 hours to my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home