The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, November 12, 2004

American Pie

I wish I understood my dreams better. I mentioned a friend, of sorts, about a week ago, I saw a picture that looked like him in People magazine. Well last night that same friend entered my dream! BAB is a member of the USMC currently in Okenowa (last I heard.). In my dream, I read his obituary in the newspaper. No one knew he passed away, I just read it. The obituary was weird, it didn't mention his mom or sister, but listed his girlfriend and one of his best friends. Like I said, it was very weird.

I'm so sleepy. Guess that's what I get for waking up from 3am until 5am. Dumbass, just sleep thru the night. During that time, I saw a need to shave my legs. WHY? I loate shaving. I procrastinate it terribly. Why did I shave last night? Its cold out, so no shorts. Its cold out, so definitly no bar skirt. Its cold out, so no church skirt. I'm not getting lucky any time soon. So, someone remind me again, why the hell I saw a need to shave my legs at 4:30am?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home