The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Pop

I'm proud of me! I talked to ST tonight for probably 15 minutes. Longest we have talked in a good 1.5 weeks. I didn't cry before, during, or after our converstation AND I didn't have to act like a badass while talking to him either.

I totally hate when Blogger won't work when I want it to. I totally lose my train of thought.

I didn't realize until about an hour ago, how little I've talked to K lately. I know she's 3K miles away, but before I'd chat with her at least once a week for a good hour or so...now tonight, when we were talking she didn't even know that ST & I ended. I miss her, I miss our never ending 6am converstations. Those were the good ole' days. One day soon, I'm going to get my butt all by myself on a plane, and go visit her. I want to feel that 110 degree dry heat for myself.

I hate double standards. For example, if I'm not allowed to take your wet clothes out of the washer and put them on the floor...then don't do it to mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home