The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Honey, I'm home.

So much for winning the lottery! I didn't even play. Silly me!

I have a cold that can't decide if it wants to go away or totally kick my ass. Its annoying the hell out of me and putting me in such a pleasant mood.

I like my job, I really do. I would like my job a lot more if the computers would work at a decent speed on a regular basis. Next week I only work 3 days because of the holiday. Yipeee! The week after that I have 2 vacation days. Yippppeee. Now, I found out we have training on one of those days. Its the only day they are doing this training. So, I ask Jess when/how I'm going to get trained and I'm told, "Guess you won't. You'll have to figure it out on your own." Happy flipping day. Now, I normally get bored in training sessions, but seriously. I have a right to learn the new system properly too. I could come in for a couple hours, I guess...but it just defeats the point in a vacation day. It would cost me way more in gas then I would make during the time I would be here, plus I would then spend a good 6 hours on the road that day. Decisions decisions. Coming in on my vacation day wouldn't make me look good in anyone importance eyes...it would just make me feel better. I'm annoyed...very annoyed.

Hopefully today Dad figures out what to do with my current tire/rim situation. As much as I hate my current car, I really don't like his glorified golf cart. Yes, I'm grateful we have an extra automobile at my house for emergencies of sorts, but because we have an extra car Dad often takes his time getting small problems taken care of.

I'm working on my 101 Things About Me list. Its harder then I thought, (I have done 2 before), but I was trying to make it things that I hadn't mentioned here yet.

I had a difficult time not calling ST last night. I talked to him very briefly on my birthday and haven't since. I need to continue to resist the temptation.

1 good thing I've figured out about being single...I'm not going to be anywhere near my cell phone minutes for the month! Then again, I'd rather have $150 phone bill and have ST in my life, but again...I'll live.

RIP...ETS.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:41:00 PM, Blogger Laren said...

T,

Thanks for stopping by my site and yes, I'm a scrapper! Do you scrapbook?

Cheers,
Laren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home