The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Party for Two

I'm hiding upstairs. I hate when I have to hide. My least favorite Aunt, probably once of my least favorite people in the whole world, is over. Her husband is pretty cool but the fact that he is married to such an awful person takes away from his coolness. This Aunt has gone out of her way to be rude to us and about us regarding my Mom's health and how we deal with it. She has jealousy issues so deep, its unreal. Wonder what she'll say when I tell her that fancy dancy singing and dancing 5 foot talk Santa came from Grandpaw! I know she'll throw a fit that she didn't get anything so special. Hell, the man has been buying her groceries for the past year or so...but she'll be jealous the my mom got a better birthday gift.

They are over the watch the famous Michgan vs Ohio State football game. This Michigan native has one thing to say. GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I'm a MSU Spartan fan thru and thru. I took an old white pillow case and made a big red O in the middle of it and wrote "Oh, How I LOVE Ohio State." and I want to take it outside and put it over my dad's Michigan flag...but now everyone is watching my every move. Mom told Dad that I was up to no good.

Depression is the devil, I wish it would leave me alone.

Seriously, I've got to find somewhere to go for the next few hours, I'm going to kill these people...starting with rude disliked Aunt. I can hear her talking and cackling all the way up here. SHUT UP LADY. Actually, just GO HOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home