The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Jingle Bell Rock

So much to say, so little time.

I won't be blogging at all from work any time soon. That's when I get the majority of my writing, reading, and surfing done. How dare them block 99% of the internet from me! It really sucks cause the program that allowed me to do "busy" work isn't on my new computer. Someone needs to get it together there and its NOT me.

Tomorrow I should be getting my annual bonus. Wahooooo. So much I want to do with that check...but reality bites. I'll get caught up on a bill and get my tire fixed correctly most likely.

I'm sick to my stomach over some BS going on in my friend's life. Someone reported her & her husband to DFS for neglecting their child. Their child is far from neglected. If everyone was as great of parents as friend & her DH are, the world would be a much better place. I can't pray enough for this situation to be over quickly and peacefully.

JJ invited me to her house Thanksgiving Day (after Grandma's). The boys won't be there, but I think I still might go. Bored, I guess. Cheap entertainment, you better believe it.

Tomorrow is the biggest bar night of the year. I've never been on that night. When I was 19, Shell, P, & I tried to go to Canada but after sitting in traffic for a good hour, we gave up. I want to go to the bar, but I don't have anyone to go with. Darn. I'll live to talk about it.

Okay, sleeping pill is kicking in. I better go now or I'll be in real trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home