The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Barbie Girl

Advice! Don't sleep until noon and THEN turn around and take a nap from 5pm until 10pm. It really screws up your sleep schedule!

That should explain why its after 4am and I'm blogging!

My Thanksgiving was okay. Nothing great, nothing bad. I really was on edge from the moment I parked at my Grandma's. Everyone was on my nerve before I even had my shoes off. I'm really getting annoyed by their (general their=mom's family) need to try and change me.

I started scrapping some of my stuff. Its so fun! I like scrapping in general, but my stuff with my friends is just so cool! I want to finish my FSU pages tonight, but thats alot! I still have about 50 pictures.

I just talked to ST. The first time in 6 days. We talked online for a couple of minutes, then about 2 minutes on the phone. He referred to himself as my exboyfriend and called me crazy. Talk about making me cry. Why can't I just turn my love off?

Okay, off to scrapbook more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home