The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Boot Scootin' Boogie

I look so cute right now. I wish someone was awake to take a picture of me. Let me tell you about my outfit.

I have on blue flannel PJ pants with white and yellow stars and moons.
I have on a red t-shirt, that I'm sure has a stain or hole somewhere on it.
I have on purple fuzzy socks.
I have on a white & green MSU spartans scarf.
I also have a teal hair tie around my left wrist.

I'm one hot chick. Maybe that's why I'm single.

In case you are wondering, I have a scarf on indoors because I left it in my Dad's car and he brought it in and put it on me (that was well over 2 hours ago).

What should I wear to the theatre tomorrow? I would totally do a skirt/dress but its winter now so I really can't do the bare leg gig. Well I could but people would comment. Oh yeah...since when has that stopped me. I like making people comment about something I say or do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home