The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

People Get Ready

So, I felt the need to send ST a text message at about 6am today. Why you ask? Because I was feeling like shit over something that I said yesterday. Okay, here's the deal. He leaves today for a far away business trip in a forgein country. I called him yesterday evening (shortly after he got off work, before leaving for the theatre). I wanted to tell him to have a safe trip, be careful and all that jazz. I'm TERRIBLY afraid of flying. I asked him "So, what if your plane crashes?" He laughingly told me "What if I crash right now?" (he was driving home from work). He assured me he wasn't scared and he knows how I dislike air travel. Later, I started thinking about our converstation and I realized I sounded kinda mean or snotty with the plane crashing comment. So, since I was awake in a semi-panic attack at 6am, I sent him the text message. I would have called but I wasn't sure he was awake or what not. So, anywhooooo...I hope he's having a good flight and all that jazz.

The night at the theatre went 10 times better then I was anticipating! Mom did GREAT! This morning she still remembers many parts of our trip. She's foggy about the trip home, but that's okay. She remembers the fancy building, theatre, and the show itself. Everyone really liked the production, even my Dad! Our seats were GREAT! For a grand total of under $19, we enjoyed a great show, got myself keychain, paid for parking, got a soda and snacks. Not bad at all. Now to win more cool stuff!

The program noted a few other shows coming. Off to price tickets to the Disney thing that looks cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home