The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Monday Morning Church

Tomorrow its back to the grind stone of work. I personally like the work 3 days, have 4 off, work 1, have 2 off gig. I can just tell the morning is going to suck! Last load of laundry is in the washer, then its BED TIME!

I had counseling today. Boy, did Laura tear me a new asshole. Of course, she did it in a good, Laura type way. I could sense myself getting angry at her a few times, but I know that usually when that happens, I'll understand it later. I've got to work at getting a better support system in place. This surface level game I'm playing with almost everyone doesn't really work. One day at a time. I go back in 2 weeks.

Exciting news of the day...I shaved. Really exciting part...I didn't cut myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home