The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, December 06, 2004

Nothing On But The Radio

I'm sick of not getting quality sleep! I barely catnapped from 12:30-3:00. Hopefully I'll sleep from 5-7. Two hours of quality sleep and I should be good to go. I'm dreading my long day of work today. Yes, I'm a baby. Yes, I can count on 1 hand how many times I've worked double digit hours in the past 3 years. (Its twice if you want to know) What doesn't kill me makes me stronger, I know.

I'm starting to think I won't find a church that 100% matches my views, just like I'll never find a politician that 100% matches my views. Next week, I'll most likely be going to my old church. I'm going to work on a list of questions/stuff that is bothering me to talk with Mike about. He can make sense to me when most can't, plus he knows the Pastor of the current church well, to know where he is coming from too.

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 06, 2004 1:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only way any of us will ever find a church, politician or even a club, that 100% matches our own views, is to start one of our own.

i guess mine would be the hockey loving church of canada party...or something like that.

posted by backspin ( http://www.ianbacks.com )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home