The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You

Boy, that's a long title.

Not to much here to type. A bunch of depressed babble in my head.

I got 2 Christmas cards in the mail today. I love the people to death, but it just depressed me. They both have new love interests since this time last year. One person had confetti in her card. I'm doing my cards tomorrow. Guess who's getting the same confetti back?

Being alone sucks. I hate it. It has its advantages, but the disadvantages carry the weight. I know I will make it thru this...but is SUCKS. Yes, I type something similar nearly every day.

I realized that I will have to miss Kaleb's skating on Monday. Darn work. Next week, I have to work AT LEAST 43.5 hours. Its going to be 43.5 hours of WORKING. Yes, I like my job and I'm grateful I still have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home