The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I'm a Survior

The work week is over. Yipppeeeee. I was ready to through in the towel today by 10am. Thankfully the day got better as time went on. Enough about work this week!

Shell & I did dinner & shopping. Fun fun fun. At dinner I ran into JJ's ex-fiance. I learned some interesting stuff. My sister isn't as sweet & innocent as she wants everyone to believe. Ha. I didn't believe it anyways. I only spent $34! Go me. Shell, on the other hand spent like $300. See, teachers are overpaid!

Shell & I also stopped by J's house. I got to meet J's parents. They seem so nice. J's dad is just like him, a huge smartass. J needs to learn to be nicer to his mom! Boys.

Alright, I'm exhausted and have to be awake bright and early tomorrow for a long day of car repairing, Christmas tree shopping, and bowling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home