The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Last Kiss

I went to church with Mom & Jo tonight. This definitly has me over my church quota for the week. I didn't enjoy myself as much as I have been on Sundays. I was hoping going tonight would help out my piss poor mood, but no such luck.

I'm back to having a large problem (nothing I won't figure out how to get thru!) being without ST. In my choice of titles, there are a few (two) songs that I avoid using like the plague. One is on the radio right now. I want to call him so badly. I know his phone isn't functioning, so I could call and just hear his voice on his VM...but I have a tad bit of standards...at least, for now.

I actually have some plans for the weekend. Friday night Shell & I are going to do something shopping and dinner. Then Saturday AND Sunday, we have to bowl. Yipppee. Wonder if anyone on my team will be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home